Access on foot
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask for your cooperation to walk from the two nearby stations.
- Please come by foot from "Inzai Makinohara Station" (17 minutes / 1.5 km) or "Chiba Newtown Chuo Station" (42 minutes / 3.8 km).
- The area around the venue is expected to be very crowded during the event. We ask for your cooperation in dispersing when leaving the venue.
Public transportation access
※Please be aware that the tee-off, gate open and tournament schedule may change due to the weather and etc. We appreciate your cooperation in advance.
- During October 21st to October 24th, a bus will be available from Chiba Newtown Chuo station to the venue.
- This bus is available for people with disabilities, the elderly, pregnant women and those with children.
- The bus is available from 6am every day (Gates will open at 6:30am and play will begin at 8:30am on 10/21-22. Play with begin at 8:38am on 10/23-24.)
- The final bus will be scheduled 60 minutes after the last group hole-out.