Please take a look at this guideline, with precautions to keep in mind in order to fully enjoy the tournament.
We recommend you wear comfortable clothes to the tournament. Please wear sneakers or walking shoes. There are many slopes on the golf course. For safety reasons, please do not wear heels or sandals. We recommend you to bring folding chairs, picnic sheets, binoculars and sunscreen.
We will post the parings and start times of each player the day before the tournament on our official tournament website. Try to schedule your day according to the parings and start time info.
Check out the course map! The map will list the locations of areas such as the official tournament merchandise tent, food stands, booths and more. If you get lost, please ask for directions from a nearby staff member or look for the nearest information center.
There are two main ways to watch the tournament.
1. Follow your favoirte player throughout the coures.
Don't miss a single move - from the tee shot to the putting, up close to one of your favorite players.
2.Find a good spot to watch all the players.
Enjoy watching a number of differnet players from a green side view or from a tee box and see the differences between players.
Please praise the players when witnessing a remarkable moment or play.Please yell "Birdie!" for a birdie, and "Nice eagle!" for an eagle.
This is the best timing to ask for an autograph from your favorite players!Make sure to visit the autograph area.
・ Please make sure not to get in the way of players during the tournament.
・ Do not go inside the ropes, greens or bunkers, as this may interfere with the players during the tournament.
・ Under no circumstances should you try and touch or pick up any golf balls that you may come into contact with during the tournament.
・ Admission with pets as well as bringing in items that could cause danger are strictly prohibited.
・ Please remain quiet while the players are playing.
・ Please note that only players and tournament staff/officials may enter into the clubhouse.
・ Please note that we are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur during your time on the course and that we can only provide first aid.
・ Please follow the tournament staff's instructions to avoid any dangerous circumstances and to allow for the overall operation of the tournament to run smoothly.
・ Smoking outside the designated smoking area is prohibited.
・ Customers coming in their own personal vehicles must also have a tournament issued parking pass.
・ No.1 and 10 tees, hole 18, and practice range is expected to be extremely crowded. Admission may be restricted depending on the situation.
・Please review the course map in the advance to help improve your viewing expereince and to enjoy watching the play from your favorite hole.
* Please contact nearby staff if you have any questions.
* Special seats are also available.
Photo and video shooting are permitted only at the following locations.
Photography with shutter sounds or flash photoraphy that may distract players is stictly prohibited.
※Please take a Photo and video with a mobile phone with camera.
・4H (around 2nd area)
・6H (around 2nd area)
・11H (around 2nd area)
・14H (around 3rd area)
*We regulate when affect the tournament competition.
- Video cameras, cameras, selfie sticks
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Computers and laptops
- Fireworks and laser pointers
- Pets, except for service animals
- Knives, firearms or any weapons
- No bags larger than a small purse 15cm×15㎝ including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags larger than 30cm x 15cm x 30cm
- Coolers and outside beverages (fans may not bring in or exit with beverages)
- Portable radios or TVs
- Posters, signs or banners for commercial use
- Lounge or over-sized chairs with extended foot rests
- Seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- The operation of motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicyles (with and without motors), skateboards, hoverboards and other similar deviles is prohibited on or within tournament property.
- Drones, remote control model airplanes or other devices that can be flown in the tournament airspace will be not be permitted to be operated at PGA TOUR events during tournament week.
Bag size of 15cm×15cm (and under).
Clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items not exceeding 30cm×15cm×30cm
A one gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag
Diaper bag or medically necessary supplies
Any bags that do not meet the requirements above will not be permitted. For more information, please visit PGATOUR.com/Prohibiteditems Please note that we do not provide luggage storage services at the venue.
Please report Lost Property and Lost Child to the information desk.
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for "Weather Warning" signs. Spectators should take precautions as soon as a warning appears and seek shelter immediately if the siren sounds.
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
• Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
• Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Q. Will there be shuttle buses for the Practice day as well?
A. There will only be shuttles running from Chiba New Town Chuo Station on the 22nd.
Q. Can several people enter the tournament with a 4-Day ticket?
A. 1 ticket per person is the rule, therefore one ticket can only be used by one person, per day.If 4 people want to enter, they will need four separate tickets.
Example: 4 people entering on the 24th … 4, 1-Day tickets on the 24th.
4 people visit for 4 days from 24th ~ 27th… 4, 4-Day tickets.
Q. Is there a bicycle / motorcycle parking lot?
A. A free bicycle parking lot is available near the venue. Please note that the number of parking spaces are limited.
Q. Will there be toilets and other related facilities at the venue?
A. Wheelchair toilets, nursing spaces, and diaper changing areas are available at the venue.
There are no coin lockers available, so please bring a minimum amount of luggage and keep it with you.
Q. Are there services for checking luggage at the venue?
A. We are sorry but we will not provide luggage storage services at the venue.
Q. What is the shuttle bus operating timetable,and the opening time of the venue?
A. Please click here for details.