Tips and precautions for ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.
Check the info in advance to have a safe and enjoyable day.
How to enjoy watching the event safely.
This tournament will be managed in accordance with the guidelines established in consultation with the Japanese government and the Japan Golf Tour Organization guidelines for countermeasures against COVID-19.
By following the rules, you can enjoy a safe and secure game
at ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.
To have this event happen, we appreciate your
understanding and cooperation.
Access to the venue
Screening / Questionnaire
Please refrain from visiting if any of the following apply to you. In addition, please note that admission will be refused if any of the following is found during the safety screening.
- Individuals who are feeling ill
- Individuals who refuse to cooperate with body temperature check and hand sanitization measures at the entrance gate.
- Individuals who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher on the day
- Individuals who have had close contact with a person infected with COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks
- Individuals who have had close contact with visitors or residents from countries and regions that currently have travel restrictions within the past 2 weeks
- Individuals who have experienced fever, malaise, difficulty breathing, cold symptoms, and loss of taste or smell within the past 2 weeks.
- Individuals who refuse to wear a mask inside the venue except for those who cannot wear a mask due to underlying diseases, etc..
- Individuals who refuse to cooperate with hand sanitizing measures and cough etiquette.
- Individuals who cannot agree to the possibility of a 2-week self-isolation at home after being identified as a close contact.
- Individuals who cannot agree to their contact information (which was submitted through a waiver/agreement) being shared to local government or health center, or refuse to cooperate with contact tracing, jn the event that a cluster occurs inside the venue.
These are subject to change depending on the COVID-19 status.
* Please download the COCOA application which notifies you when you’ve came in contact with people contracted COVID-19, and the notification service for each region. Please refrain from making phone calls inside the venue. Please set your phone in silent mode in order for the COCOA application to function while on-site.
Access by foot is recommended
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask for your cooperation to walk from the two nearby stations. For access details, check the access page.
Electronic tickets can only be purchased on smartphones. Please download the Lawson ticket app in advance and complete the SMS authentication to purchase. For details access here.
* Redirected to the Lawson ticket site.
Please wear a mask at all times at the venue. Wearing a mask and not covering the mouth and nose is prohibited.
Social distancing at the venue
At the venue, please refrain from stoping at unnecessary courses such as ( course, gallery service, toilet, etc.) Set a destination at all times and maintatin social distancing between each other as much as possible. When using gallery services, etc., maintatin a sufficient distance between each other.
Hand washing and Sanitization
Hand Sanitisers and hand wash sections are installed at each gate and throughout the venue. Please wash and sanitize hands frequently.
* You may bring your own portable hand sanitizers and wipes.
Preparation before going to the venue
What to wear to the tournament
We recommend you wear comfortable clothes to the tournament. Please wear sneakers or walking shoes. There are many slopes on the golf course. For safety reasons, please do not wear heels or sandals. We recommend you to bring folding chairs, picnic sheets, binoculars and sunscreen.
Bag size of 15cm×15cm
Diaper bag or medically
Clear plastic, vinyl, or other
carry items not exceeding
Any bags that do not meet the requirements above will not be permitted. For more information, please visit PGATOUR.com/Prohibiteditems Please note that we do not provide luggage storage services at the venue.
- Video cameras, cameras, selfie sticks
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Computers and laptops
- Fireworks and laser pointers
- Pets, except for service animals
- Knives, firearms or any weapons
- 1No bags larger than a small purse 15cm×15㎝ including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags larger than 30cm x 15cm x 30cm
- Coolers and outside beverages (fans may not bring in or exit with beverages)
- Portable radios or TVs
- Posters, signs or banners for commercial use
- Lounge or over-sized chairs with extended foot rests
- Seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- The operation of motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicyles (with and without motors), skateboards, hoverboards and other similar deviles is prohibited on or within tournament property.
- Drones, remote control model airplanes or other devices that can be flown in the tournament airspace will be not be permitted to be operated at PGA TOUR events during tournament week.
Check out each player's game tee time in advance
We will post the parings and start times of each player the day before the tournament on our official tournament website. Try to schedule your day according to the parings and start time info.
Arrival at the venue
Check out the course map
Please check the venue map on the "Map" page. The combinations and play order are listed in which is good to use. You can check the Courses and officials you want to see. Know the location of the store, gallery service, etc. and operate efficiently. If you are lost at the venue please ask the information and staff near you. *Course map could be accessed in the venue.
How to view the tournament
There are two main ways to watch the tournament.
1. Follow your favoirte player throughout the coures.
Don't miss a single move - from the tee shot to the putting, up close to one of your favorite players.
2.Find a good spot to watch all the players.
Enjoy watching a number of differnet players from a green side view or from a tee box and see the differences between players.
Please report Lost Property and Lost Child to the information desk.
Inclement weather policy
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for "Weather Warning" signs. Spectators should take precautions as soon as a warning appears and seek shelter immediately if the siren sounds.
Things you can and cannot do at the tournament
- Please make sure not to get in the way of players during the tournament.
- Do not go inside the ropes, greens or bunkers, as this may interfere with the players during the tournament.
- Under no circumstances should you try and touch or pick up any golf balls that you may come into contact with during the tournament.
- Admission with pets as well as bringing in items that could cause danger are strictly prohibited.
- Please remain quiet while the players are playing.
- Please note that only players and tournament staff/officials may enter into the clubhouse.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur during your time on the course and that we can only provide first aid.
- Please follow the tournament staff's instructions to avoid any dangerous circumstances and to allow for the overall operation of the tournament to run smoothly.
- Smoking outside the designated smoking area is prohibited.
- Customers coming in their own personal vehicles must also have a tournament issued parking pass.
- No.1 and 10 tees, hole 18, and practice range is expected to be extremely crowded. Admission may be restricted depending on the situation.
- Please review the course map in the advance to help improve your viewing expereince and to enjoy watching the play from your favorite hole.
* Please contact nearby staff if you have any questions.
* Special seats are also available.
Photo and video shooting are permitted only at the following locations.
Photography with shutter sounds or flash photoraphy that may distract players is stictly prohibited.
※Please take a Photo and video with a mobile phone with camera.
・4H (around 2nd area) ・6H (around 2nd area) ・11H (around 2nd area)
・14H (around 3rd area) ・Gallery Park
・Driving range ・Practice area ・Putting green
*We regulate when affect the tournament competition.
*Please note that the target area is provisional and subject to change.
Mobile phone policy
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.